Crisis Media Interview Skills
This training provides participants with the confidence to handle difficult interviews and the ability to maintain and position an organization’s message through highly interactive training.
- Participate in mock interviews
- Critiques of your performance
- PR practice on better approaches to difficult questions
- Controlling the narrative
- Body language and words
- Mastering the technique of media interviews.
Timeline: 2 weeks x 4 hours per week.
Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Central
Date: Nov. 15 and Nov. 23
Fee: $300 per person for CMA members; $1,200 per person for non-members. We are pleased to offer training programs for CMA members at a low cost, made possible thanks to the USCCB Catholic Communication Campaign.
Program-specific questions? Email Colette Newport, The PR Training Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org